Video converters are of great importance today for everyone and they allow us to convert videos to different formats such as MOV, MP4 and MKV, among other formats. This article will introduce a complete list of free converters for Windows and free video to MP4 converters that you could use from any device connected to the internet.
What is a video in MP4?
The MP4 video format is well known and one of the most compatible formats with mobile devices such as smartphones or iPad. MP4 uses a compression algorithm to encodes audio and video data, optimizing its quality for storage, encoding, and social network distribution. In the beginning, it might be incompatible with some video and audio players, but over time all players accepted this new video format as a standard.
Free Video Converters for Windows
We will start the list with the best free video converters for Windows.
UniConverter is one of the best programs to convert videos. It is paid but has a free version so you can try all its features.
- Convert videos to many formats and without quality loss.
- It allows you to download, edit, compress, record and transfer videos in a really simple way.
- Convert videos to MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MPEG-2, DIVX, MOV, Xvid, Facebook Video, MP3, etc.
Winx video converter
WinX Video Converter is the one that allows you to convert your videos with high quality using a free video converter. It makes it easy to convert the AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV and FLV videos on Windows 10/8/7 / XP.
- Winx Video Converter is available in 5 languages; Spanish, English, German, Chinese and Japanese.
- It has an option to edit videos with which you can cut and join videos, add subtitles to the video, and other parameters to improve your videos.
- Fully compatible with mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad and Android.
Any Video Converter Free
Any Video Converter Free is another tool to convert a video for free and in a very simple way, thanks to a very easy-to-use interface. It allows you to edit and convert high definition videos and up to 4K quality, and all this without loss of quality.
Free Studio is undoubtedly the easiest solution to use to convert video for free on Windows 10. You can use a large number of free tools with which you can and convert videos and edit videos in Windows 10. Another aspect that I like is that it is a fairly fast video to MP4 converter.
Freemake Video Converter
Freemake video converter allows you to easily convert your videos even by importing videos from YouTube channels. The only drawback is that it does not have a wide variety of video conversion formats.
Free HD Video Converter
It supports many popular video formats, including 4K and is very easy to use when converting your videos. It also has a series of tools to edit and download videos from YouTube.
Best Free Video to MP4 Converters
Now we are going to see the list of the best video to MP4 converters that you can have for free and without installing anything on your computer.
Convert video to MP4
This video to MP4 converter allows you to convert files to MP4 format easily. Upload your video file or indicate a link to the video to convert your online video to MPEG4.
- This MP4 converter tool is optimized for high quality and is free.
- Convert from more than 50 source formats, such as MPEG-2 to MP4, MKV to MP4, AVI to MP4, MOV to MP4, 3GP to MP4, FLV, and MP4.
YouTube video converter
It helps convert your favorite YouTube videos to various formats, including the MP4 format.
- High-speed conversions.
- Wide range of supported online video portals.
- No registration is required.
- Unlimited free downloads and conversions.
- No need to install any software.
Free Online Video Converter
Apowersoft Free Online Video Converter is a great tool that is available for Windows and Mac OS. This free video converter makes the best video conversion as it can convert videos to any video or audio format with astonishing speed.
FlexClip Free Video Converter
FlexClip Free Video Converter is one of the best video converters you can find online.
- It is free, easy to use and with a simple and friendly user interface.
- Complete the conversion in three quick steps.
- It is compatible with different audio and video formats and lets you choose your audio and video preferences.
- No downloaded needed and no watermark on converted videos.
Clip Converter is a free application to convert multimedia that permits you to use almost all the audio or video web addresses to the most common formats. This free converter allows you to watch your favorite YouTube videos on your mobile phone, PC, TV or almost any other device.
I hope this list of tools will be of great use to you to convert your videos to MP4, Avi, and other video formats. I really can’t tell you which is the best video converter because it all depends on your needs. If you liked the post, Don’t hesitate to share it with your friend.