Where to Find the Best Royalty Free Stock Images for WordPress? It’s no secret that well over 1 billion websites exist today in the world and WordPress powers more than 30% of these sites.
With the growing popularity of WordPress, especially as a blogging site, there is always a need for bloggers as well as businesses to acquire images they can post on their website.
If you are a marketer or own a medium to small business, you would need stock images, and there are plenty of places to get them from. However, you must know where you can find stock photos online at the most affordable rates.
In this article, I’m going to list five of the best and most affordable places to find royalty-free images online.
Tabel of Contents:
Stock Photo Secrets is a fantastic place to buy royalty-free images. They have a staggering collection of over five million stock images in their collection and add about 100,000 each day.
For just $99 per year, you get access to premium quality stock photos, fonts and vectors. You can use these images without sourcing the name of the photographers. The best part is once you have downloaded a picture, you can use it forever. The photo will belong to you, and you can utilize it as many times as you want.
Features that Make 99 Club a Great Choice
- Over 5,000,00 top-quality stock images
- Up to 100,000 images added every day
- Utilize the purchased images forever
- Cost of one image can be as low as $0.16
- Utilized by various industry professionals
- Images of XXL size available
- Don’t have to worry about monthly download limits
2. iStock (By Getty Images)
iStock has been in business since 2000, and it is one of the biggest stock photo agencies in the world. Powered by Getty Images, they offer a range of high-quality royalty-free stock photos.
iStock has various pricing plans, and you can buy individual photos from $8 to $33. With a subscription to one of their monthly or yearly plans, you can acquire quality images for as little as $0.22 to $0.49 per copy.
If you are looking for exclusive quality images, iStock is definitely worth considering. Besides stock photos, they also have a vast collection of illustrations, vectors and videos.
Features that Make iStock a Great Choice
- Variety of monthly and annual subscription plans
- The option of purchasing a single unique image
- An extensive collection of exclusive photos
- Millions of quality images to meet your design needs
- Quality images available at very affordable rates
- Include weekly offerings of free images, video and audio clips and illustrations.
- Amazing advanced search facility
3. Adobe Stock
Adobe Stock can now boast a massive collection of images as they have acquired the stock photo agencies, Fotolia and The Dollar Photo Club. Even though it is one of the newer stock photo agencies, it’s an excellent choice for creative cloud users as it’s completely integrated with the platform.
The photo agency was founded in 2015, and it offers more than 100 million high quality licensed images, in almost all topics.
Adobe stock is slightly on the costly side. You can get access to a large collection of royalty-free photos with their monthly and yearly subscription plans. Price of each image will be between $0.26 to $0.99.
The best thing is that users can search for images directly using the creative cloud platform and make the required changes before purchasing a license.
Features that Make Adobe Stock a Great Choice
- An offer of free trial for one month where you can download ten free images
- Direct image downloads with Creative Cloud Platform
- Collection of more than 100 million pictures.
- Price starting from $29.99 for three images with a range of yearly and monthly subscription offers
- Option to purchase high-quality images on-demand using credits
- Creative Cloud users can avail discounted subscription offers
- Very easy to use with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Photocase is a stock photo agency based in Berlin, and they have been in operation since 2001.
They have deliberately focused on a small curated collection of high quality unique and artistic photos. Their images give a modern feel and leave an impact on the viewers.
If you are looking for rare, high-end royalty-free stock images for commercial purposes, then you have to consider “Photocase”. It’s unlikely that you will find the pictures in their collection, anywhere else.
You can purchase a single image from $14 to $42. Photocase also has purchasing options available using credit packs, and it makes the cost of images cheaper. The price may seem expensive, but its certainly worth it as you will find that their unique, top quality, artsy photos are of higher value.
Features that Make Photocase a Great Choice
- Collection of High-end, authentic and rare stock photos
- Discounts available with bulk purchases
- A well-established company that has been in business for over 17 years
- Availability of flexible licences
- Advanced search options to get the images you desire
- Highly regarded by designers and marketers
Shutterstock is a popular stock agency having probably the largest collection of royalty-free images. They have been in business for more than ten years and possess over 84 million stock photos.
No matter what sort of image you are looking for, you should be able to find it on Shutterstock. The images are very affordable, and with a subscription plan, you can purchase one for as little as $0.27 to $4.90 per copy.
Shutterstock is an excellent place for businesses that require an extensive collection of stock images. Their pricing model allows you to purchase a collection of royalty-free stock photos at reduced prices. If you are looking for reliable and quality stock images, Shutterstock is undoubtedly worth exploring
Features that Make Shutterstock Great Choice
- Over 220 Million Stock Images – Probably the largest collection in the world
- More than 1 Million images added daily
- Massive collection of over 11 million video clips
- Advanced search features provide quick support in what you are looking for
- With Shutterstock, you don’t have to worry about payment options. All sorts of options like MasterCard, JCB, Discover, Visa and American Express are available
- It’s the first stock agency to be listed on the New Your Stock Exchange