Did you know that WordPress receives more viewers than Twitter? It gets almost 163 million unique visitors per month. Thus, WordPress is undoubtedly the most commonly used content management system holding about 61.8% market share.
WordPress, as we all know, offers the most convenient way to make your own website. It offers hosting and domain acquiring facilities too. Hence in this era, where everything is almost going online, website making is no longer a difficult task even for novices and laymen, all thanks to WordPress for integrating so many facilities together and bringing everything out on one platform.
A free and open-source platform, it is coded in PHP and coupled with MySQL or MariaDB. Besides this, WordPress is powered by a huge ecosystem of themes and plugins that make it easy to use it.
WordPress is estimated to power about 43% of websites globally. WordPress is best for creating any type of site starting from eCommerce sites to business websites, blogs, forums, etc.
So, let’s discover further, how and why is WordPress regarded as the all-in-one marketing solution.
Tools that make WordPress an all-rounder of marketing solutions
The most exquisite offerings of WordPress that make it an all-rounder of marketing solutions for its users are as follows.
1. HubSpot All-In-One Marketing
HubSpot is a comprehensive platform comprising marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM software. It offers its own WordPress plugin to help multiple marketers in various ways.
- This plugin further offers several features including live chat, pop-ups, forms, and contact management (CRM).
- The HubSpot plugin helps to create various types of forms for your website like contact forms, newsletter signup, eBook download, CTAs, event registration forms, etc.
- It constantly upgrades the popup templates to offer more options to the users.
- Besides this, it also lets you create chatbots.
- It also helps to send automated emails to messages and form requests.
- It also provides in-detailed website analytics.
- Basically, HubSpot helps to convert general website visitors into leads, thereby, helping you expand your business.
- Other than driving lead generation, the HubSpot plugin also helps to close leads into customers.
- It also helps to delight customers by conducting surveys and polls, providing inbound customer support, customer analytics, and helping with various other efforts.
Overall, the inbound marketing efforts that ultimately help convert leads into customers include:
- Marketing automation
- Lead nurturing
- Marketing analytics
- Customer relationship management
- Lead nurturing
- Producing smart website content
2. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is all about understanding statistics and helping with in-depth analysis of your website’s performance.
- It helps to gauge the number of users in a specific period.
- View the bounce rates, session duration, session & pages per session.
- The most popular posts & pages.
- Conversion rates.
MonsterInsights helps to install and set up Google Analytics properly to view web traffic reports in the WordPress dashboard itself.
- It also facilitates tracking user engagement to help with your content strategy effort. Here’s what you can track with MonsterInsights:
- Google AMP tracking
- Forms tracking
- eCommerce tracking
- File downloads tracking
- Establishing automatic compliance with CCPA and GDPR
- Tracking Facebook Instant Articles
- A/B testing with Google Optimize
- It provides useful insights that can help you understand how viewers interact with your website, which are the most profitable pages, the top-performing content, and a lot more.
- It also helps you understand how to boost sales conversions.
WooCommerce is a free WordPress plugin that offers the ultimate solution to create a customizable eCommerce website. WooCommerce enables WordPress sites with eCommerce capabilities, configuration settings, and customizations. You can also hire dedicated development team to develop your Woo Commerce website.
The following are the benefits of adding WooCommerce to WordPress:
- Adding extensions: Despite being a plugin, the best part about WooCommerce is that it facilitates adding several plugins and extensions of its own. These include the following:
· Square – Processing payment.
· Table Rate Shipping – Calculating shipping charges.
· WooCommerce Subscriptions – Recurring payments and managing subscriptions of products & services.
- Features available: WooCommerce offers standard features and personalization capabilities.
- Built-in blogs
- Product filtering options
- Product ratings & reviews
- Product categories management
- Numerous themes and store templates: You get access to thousands of paid & free store themes.
- Security: WooCommerce comes with several web security features accessible with a simple click of a button. It also regularly updates the plugins and the platform itself to patch security loopholes. Thus, customers can rely upon its platform for conducting their business safely.
This plugin acts as a visual page builder for WordPress sites; however, it can also be used for marketing purposes by implementing content marketing functionalities to enhance conversions and improve social engagement.
- Elementor lets you build forms, landing pages, create tons of layouts, and implement ready-made templates for building the site design.
- Helps create CTAs and drag-and-drop landing pages, pop-ups, forms of all kinds, user review sliders, etc.
6. All In One SEO
If you need your WordPress site to rank well on search engines, then All in One SEO is the ultimate tool to help you further.
- It helps to optimize posts as well as pages with keywords, rich snippets, and headline tools.
- It is also capable of performing the technical SEO part including creating sitemaps, canonical tags, and robots.txt.
If you are looking for an effective email marketing tool, then SendinBlue is the go-to tool for your WordPress site. This is a paid tool but also supports a free plan. The free version helps to send 300 emails per day. The paid version starts at $7.37 per month which can support sending unlimited emails per day. Additionally, it also helps you fetch an adequate number of reports.
- It comes with a user-friendly dashboard that automates sending marketing emails, transaction emails, and also mobile messages.
- Beyond this, it also helps you retrieve detailed reports and statistics of your email marketing efforts.
- You can also view open rates, click rates, and review user engagement data.
If your website is lagging in generating leads, then OptinMonster is the best lead generation tool for you. Thus, bounce rates can convert leads to customers, subscribers, and followers.
- It reduces bounce rates.
- It boosts email subscriptions and overall user engagement.
PushEngage helps to manage push notifications, send push notifications to desktops and mobile browsers, and route them back to your website.
- It offers powerful segmentation features and offline messages.
- It provides in-depth analytics.
- Helps to trigger notifications.
- Facilitates automatic drip campaigns.
- Run A/B testing.
MemberPress is a premium plugin that plays an important role in building online courses, communities, and membership sites with WordPress.
- It offers a course management feature through LMS.
- Provides drip content, automation features, and much more.
- It also helps to integrate MailChimp, ConvertKit, and other tools with MemberPress.
- It works with PayPal, Stripe, and other well-known payments solutions.
So, you have now completely understood why and how WordPress proves to be a comprehensive marketing solution for its users. Despite other options nowadays, WordPress still continues to be people’s favorite because of its wide range of customization facilities, easy-to-use & secure features, and a lot more.
The most advantageous thing about WordPress is that it is free and open-source, which makes it easy for the developer community too to constantly push newly designed plugins and extensions. The addition of these plugins in combination with feature enhancements only makes WordPress better for its customers day-by-day.
About The Author
Harikrishna Kundariya, a marketer, developer, IoT, ChatBot & Blockchain savvy, designer, co-founder, Director of eSparkBiz Technologies. His 10+ experience enables him to provide digital solutions to new start-ups based on IoT and ChatBot.